Ozone therapy will have a positive influence or even cure a lot of. Thanks to its positive therapeutical result, ozone therapy has, in recent years, acquired an irreplaceable part in medicine.
To ensure that you as a patient can enjoy the latest scientific developments, the ozone therapists have united in the Study and Documentation centre for Ozone Therapy vzw (non-profit organisation), which has been designed to exchange experiences between the physicians, to discuss patients and their indications, to stimulate research etc.
Your ozone therapist can inform you for which conditions ozone therapy is effective and useful.
As is the case with other therapies, it is not possible to give a 100% assurance of the therapeutic results of ozone therapy.
Indication of ozone therapy:
– Circulatory disorder of the brains, heart and limbs
– Bacterial and viral infections (hepatitis, herpes, fungal infections)
– Burns, skin infections and infected wounds (open wounds and bed sores)
– Asthmatic symptoms and allergies; COPD (chronic bronchitis)
– Inflammatory processes of bowels, colitis, Crohn’s disease and fistula
– Complaints of fatigue, exhaustion, burn-out and weakness of the body
– Mood disorders and depression
– Prolonged and chronic pain, also pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis or pains caused by damaged nerves (post-zonal pain)
– Lipometabolic disorders and the consequences of elevated cholesterol
– Eye diseases such as retinitis pigmentosa and macular degeneration
– Age-related complaints such as concentration problems, loss of memory, general weakness, precariousness when moving …
– Treatments aimed at anti-aging
– Before and after a surgical procedure (speedier recovery and less complications)