The following supplements can not only prevent arteriosclerosis, they will also ensure that the arteriosclerosis, once it has commenced, will diminish (doses are day doses):
- Vitamin K 2: 0.18 mg to 0.25 mg
- Vitamin B complex: minimal 50 mg
- Magnesium: 300-500 mg elemental magnesium (in the form of glycinate, citrate or taurate, no magnesium oxide)
- Green tea extract: 300-600 mg EGCG
- Curcumin: 500-1000 mg (BCM-95)
- Red yeast rice extract (a yeast cultured on red rice) is a natural alternative for statins. The recommended dose is 600 mg to be taken twice a day after dinner. Overall, red yeast rice has no side effects.